понедељак, 19. септембар 2011.

Homework

                                How do you feel about Fractions, Decimals Percents?

Fractions,Decimals + Percentages are quite easy when you have a lot of practice. Ifeel like I have forgotten a lot about this, because I haven’t do it for wholesummer, but when I started doing some problems and catching up with the class,I started to realize that it is not that hard. The hardest part of this isturning Fractions into decimals; because this stage is when you make a lot ofmistakes. For example, I decided to make my own problem, and I made thestupidest mistake when simplifying 14/5. I put 15/5, so the whole problem was amistake. The next stage is easier because all you have to do is use the DUPE toturn the decimal into a percent. 

1 коментар:

  1. I'm am very happy to hear you understand that mistakes can be made easily when converting from fractions to decimals. If you recognize this, you are more likely to focus harder during this stage. A very reflective post.

    ОдговориИзбриши